fredag 5 juni 2015

The book COOL

Creative connector 

This book is about a kid and his name is Robbie and he is in coma because a car drove him over. This reminds me of when my dad was in coma and how hard it was. The similarities are that my dad was in coma and he was in coma too. Me and his parents had the same feelings. 

Another similarity is that he liked football and I liked football too. The difference is that I am older. There is also a difference because we like different teams. He likes Chelsea and I like Barcelona. 


Character tracer
Robbie

Robbie is a very positive guy and he is 11 years old. I know that he is positive because he is thinking positive when he is in coma, he thinks that he will wake up soon. He is very religios because he is going to the church every Sunday. He is very popular in school. I know that because when he was in coma all his classmates wrote a message to him. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar